Sunday 5 January 2014

All In One BB cream - Review

Hi peeps,

Today's post is something different and my first non-nail related post. I have just recently started using a BB cream so I thought I would write a post about it.

Up until recently I have been using loose face powders to smooth out my skin before I put foundation on (my skins condition is not the greatest). However due to my skin being partially dry in some and oily in other areas the powder dried it up even more and this created cracks (not very attractive!). So I decided to take a trip to my local body shop and the shop assistant recommended this BB cream. 




The description for the cream is: Our new All-In-One BB cream transforms from a white cream to suit your skin tone. Pigment-filled capsules burst when applied to the skin, releasing the colour inside. Just blend for a perfect match and an even, undetectable finish. It’s make-up and skincare in one. This product retails at £12.



The cream originally comes out white and then the pigments within it pick out your skin colour and adapt to it (clever ey!) Personally I really like this cream as it gives a good coverage and does not leave your skin to oily. For a better application I would recommend using a make up brush, that way you won't end up using too much. I use this as a base and apply foundation on top of it, however if you have clear skin then it provides enough coverage to be used on its own as well.

Have you tried this BB cream, what are your thoughts on it? Or have you got a favourite BB cream that you use, I would love to know, leave me a comment below :)

3 comments:

  1. Great idea! I will have to try this out! Thanks for sharing. New follower!
    thebeautybugx0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) i am following you on bloglovin now xx

    - PrettynPlain

    ReplyDelete