Tuesday 4 March 2014

Album: Sin - The Day After Love 2



Confession time I've only recently found out about this album and artist. But I love the lyrics, flow and style used in this project, also Sin did the Sound Engineering on all of the tracks except for track #5. So it didn't really take too long for me to become a fan!

The Day After Love 2 is follow up from the 2010 release 'The Day After Love' by the South Florida Emcee. The project contains 9 songs and was released on February 15th 2014.

You can listen to one of my favourite songs on the album, called 'The Day after Love ft. Sky Montique and produced by Jove Beats after the jump.




The full album can be streamed and downloaded here.


1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've nominated your Blog for the Liebster Award. Good luck!
    www.rocknrollajod.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete